Pure (not perfect) diamonds

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
camyoshi
Premium 6
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,828 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,764,100
Achievements: 203

Pure (not perfect) diamonds

Post by camyoshi » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:15 am

What if there was something stronger than perfect diamonds? Well, here you go. Pure diamonds are the answer. They are extremely rarely dropped from diamond ore (1 out of 500 chance). They can be used for swords and armor. There is also a pure diamond pickaxe which is a pickaxe better than diamond. Pure diamond tools and armor have 4 times the durability of diamond (Or 2 times the durability of perfect diamond). They can be used for pure diamond blocks also. Goldrush gives you a pure diamond if you have 300 or more points instead of 3 perfect diamonds. Pure diamonds can easily be identified because they are brighter than a perfect diamond and are glowing light blue. Let me know what you think!

P.S. If you don't like the name "Pure Diamond", I am open to suggestions.

~camyoshi

Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Re: Pure (not perfect) diamonds

Post by Arbr » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:43 am

Im sorry for saying this but I personally dont like the idea. Asking for more Diamonds I dont think should be the way to go about this. We also need to find more uses and better uses for Perfect Diamonds. Also Pure Diamonds just seems to be the same thing anyways as Perfect Diamonds just a different name. Perfect Diamonds are a 1% Chance of dropping from Diamond ore if you do not use a fortune pickaxe, The Idea I feel is too close in similarity to Perfect Diamonds.

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Re: Pure (not perfect) diamonds

Post by Kye » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:00 am

Pretty pointless to add seeming there is only a few people with full perfect diamond armour.
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.