Nerf Zombie Pigmen

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
Kazugaxa
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 262 hours
Blocks Mined: 96,571
Achievements: 66

Re: Nerf Zombie Pigmen

Post by Kazugaxa » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:57 pm

Chance wrote: So basically, like usual for normal players, you want to make the game so much easier for older players.

Great idea ign r8 8/8
A small challenge for older players becomes impossible for new players.

Kazugaxa

Post by Kazugaxa » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:01 pm

Kyetrig wrote: No, that defeats the whole purpose of the nether its ment to be hard IMO it should be made harder with more ghasts and more wither skeletons
So... Pigmen calming down after they've defeated their object of hatred defeats the whole purpose of the nether? It doesn't make any sense, they wanted to kill you... And they did it. Why should they still be angry?

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:02 pm

Kazugaxa wrote:
Chance wrote: So basically, like usual for normal players, you want to make the game so much easier for older players.

Great idea ign r8 8/8
Not really. I see apprentices all the time now with 500+ axes that 2-hit zombie pigmen. It's not hard to get your level high. ezpz
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Kazugaxa

Post by Kazugaxa » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:43 am

Chance wrote:
Not really. I see apprentices all the time now with 500+ axes that 2-hit zombie pigmen. It's not hard to get your level high. ezpz
I'm sure you spend a lot of time in the nether watching apprentices? I'm don't even know if I could 2 hit a pigman. I know I could 3 hit one though. OP apprentices like that are rare. I know when I was an apprentice, I got my butt handed to me all the time by mobs. Luckily, after only one run-in with pre-agrroed pigmen though, (and about a dozen deaths trying to retrieve my stuff) someone gave me an invis cloak, the only way for a noob like me to get my items back. I know they're pretty cheap to buy, but most apprentices wouldn't know about it, and are dirt poor anyway. The pigmen should despawn once they make a kill. If you do / back, you are dead before you can open your death chest. Damn camping pigs.

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Post by Kye » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:41 am

Kazugaxa wrote:
Chance wrote:
I'm sure you spend a lot of time in the nether watching apprentices? I'm don't even know if I could 2 hit a pigman. I know I could 3 hit one though. OP apprentices like that are rare. I know when I was an apprentice, I got my butt handed to me all the time by mobs. Luckily, after only one run-in with pre-agrroed pigmen though, (and about a dozen deaths trying to retrieve my stuff) someone gave me an invis cloak, the only way for a noob like me to get my items back. I know they're pretty cheap to buy, but most apprentices wouldn't know about it, and are dirt poor anyway. The pigmen should despawn once they make a kill. If you do / back, you are dead before you can open your death chest. Damn camping pigs.
when i was a apprentis i could kill pigmen in 1-2 hits its stupid just cause a few people cant get there stuff back cause they don't use armour instead of complaining about it they could just do /ts pickup
it may cost 10k but its worth it or use a invis cape
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:16 pm

When I was still an apprentice, I could solo all dungeons in under 3 mins, except the slider. I had full diamond enchanted armor. It's not hard. I've see people with ~50 hours doing more dmg to the arena boss than veteran players. It's really not hard to become OP on Craftland
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

USER_AVATAR
Phyows
Premium 2
Accountname: Jayden5467
Last login: 3 months ago
Played: 671 hours
Blocks Mined: 127,891
Achievements: 107

Post by Phyows » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:23 am

Well i died in the nether... then when i tp back i die instantly..... even with full obsidian armor its just theres like 20 in one block

Neo
Premium 5
Accountname: devinhamster
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 1,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,355,141
Achievements: 164

Post by Neo » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:52 am

Kazugaxa wrote:

Great idea ign r8 8/8
I'm only a Special Unit, and I have an impact on the economy in a few ways.
I have become less active due to the game being ridiculously easy for anyone. I make 100-300k worth of items a day on average, but I am stocking valuables up in hopes they become more rare one day. As long as you are smart up until 50 hours, the game is way to easy.
"Biceps is always with you" -paszaBiceps, Professional CS:GO Player for Virtus.Pro, champions of EMS One Katowice 2014

Toguno
Premium 6
Accountname: toguno
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,412 hours
Blocks Mined: 421,492
Achievements: 133

Post by Toguno » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:29 pm

Anyways, I think zombie pigmen are somewhat fine the way they are. For old players zombie pigmen are a challenge. For new players, the nether is a place of death. For new players, here is a big helpful hint. Use an invisible cloak.

Slash
Premium 6
Accountname: BackSlash17
Last login: 10 years ago
Played: 1,419 hours
Blocks Mined: 663,089
Achievements: 137

Post by Slash » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:04 pm

how come everything turns into a fight in some shape or form nowadays
-Slash