Perfect Diamond: Buff!

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
Robman533
Premium 6
Location: Universe, Superclusters, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Solar System, Planet Earth, Europe, Belgium
Accountname: robsherwood
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,663 hours
Blocks Mined: 453,859
Achievements: 156

Perfect Diamond: Buff!

Post by Robman533 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:59 pm

Hello,

I think, since Perfect Diamonds were added, the axe and sword aren't used often (people do use them, including me) but the weapons are fine the way they are in my opinion.

However, the armour... Man, who uses that? It's not worth it. Just for the little more protection and durability and afterwards having to repair it with perfect diamonds? Hell naw!

Perfect Diamond armour should be buffed in some way, such as an or multiple effects for wearing the full set. For real, I have never seen anyone run around with it. I personally try to get a set just for 'the lols', to have it as a showcase, but hell no do I plan to use that in combat some day.

The perfect diamonds aren't easy to get and that makes the armour super expensive if you count per perfect diamond it costs in coins. Let's say, 30 to 50k per PD and that makes the whole set worth between 780k and 1.3M. UNENCHANTED! The worst part is yet to come; the current price at the time of having posted this is at a minimum of 65k per PD. The enchants would cost again a little more and here we're not talking about OP books yet which are worth a hella ton!

Conclusion: currently, PD armour set is a pure waste of money or even perfect diamonds itself.

It has to become godly in some way. OP you say? Move your eyes up a bit, the price is OP, the protection it provides is horrible compared to the price and rarity.

Come on, to say it in a somewhat rude sentence, get your sh** straight, around 1M for a set that gives little more protection and just more durability while you have to repair it later with some perfect diamonds worth a ton, this is totally not worth it.

Post your ideas below.

~ Rob.

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Re: Perfect Diamond: Buff!

Post by YT_Rivenful » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:44 pm

Full set of perfect diamonds could add a 95% slower durability decrease? So if u got full unbreaking 10 onto the set bouns it takes months before u have to repair.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Post by Arbr » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:49 pm

I think that the armor should stay the same but be made a little more common (Perfect Diamonds), Sure this would crash the price of what everything perfect diamond but they would technically still be better than diamond. Sure dont make them as common as diamonds but maybe like 10% of the diamonds you mine are perfect. Doing this could let perfect diamond gear get some better use.

Now there is lots of hard to get stuff that requires perfect diamonds to fix and you probably want to keep some of that the same. I feel maybe add idk Perfect Emeralds or something that can only be used when fixing those tools. So replacing Perfect Diamond to fix some tools with Perfect Emeralds.

I also feel maybe doing this could open for a stronger gear and with stronger gear there could be new things we could get within the game that would make you want to work hard to get that strong gear so you can fight or do new bigger things.

Re-Balancing of All Armor, Swords, Darts, ect. Should happen imo so that there could be room for rarer, bigger, and better things.

Toguno
Premium 6
Accountname: toguno
Played: 1,412 hours
Blocks Mined: 421,492
Achievements: 133

Post by Toguno » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:53 pm

I think that perfect diamonds should stay rare. Maybe one in every 20 diamonds mined is a perfect diamond.

Robman533
Premium 6
Location: Universe, Superclusters, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Solar System, Planet Earth, Europe, Belgium
Accountname: robsherwood
Played: 1,663 hours
Blocks Mined: 453,859
Achievements: 156

Post by Robman533 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:07 am

Yes, increase the rate at which we can get PDs or buff the armour.

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Post by YT_Rivenful » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:46 pm

80% slower durability break and +2 damage for the full set?
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

Adam
Premium 6
Accountname: the_lumberlord
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 2,067 hours
Blocks Mined: 746,235
Achievements: 163

Post by Adam » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:22 pm

Perfect diamonds should stay rare. There are such few items in the game worth that much anymore. And it takes away the purpose to make perfect diamonds any more common.

The idea was they were supposed to be very rare diamonds that could become the best set of armor in the game. But yeah, it takes a long time to get them, they should get a double durability buff.
Support and contribute to the Craftland wiki here: http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki/How_To_Join