Craft Land for the I Pad.

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Craft Land for the I Pad.

Post by YT_Rivenful » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:22 am

Currently there is a app for mine craft on the I Pad. I was thinking maybe sometime in the future a app for craft land could be made. I think that having the craft land app for the I Pad could get more people onto the server (if this is possible to make.)
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Re: Craft Land for the I Pad.

Post by amp » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:34 am

28293828 million hours of coding,
Thousands of coders
And lots of money.

Get all that and then come back.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Post by YT_Rivenful » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:43 am

One day down the road when this server gets really big 400 ppl active at one time never know Nide could start hiring people to have a team of coders for this server and probably invest a lot of money to take it to the next step. Anything could happen :D
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

Toguno
Premium 6
Accountname: toguno
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,412 hours
Blocks Mined: 421,492
Achievements: 133

Post by Toguno » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:35 am

Its a totally different coding language.

nickmcski
Site Admin
Premium 6
Last login: 28 days ago
Played: 4,297 hours
Blocks Mined: 576,291
Achievements: 170

Post by nickmcski » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:43 pm

Plus I think it would infrenge on minecraft pocket edition, we would have to get permission for mojang and that would be a giant hassle.
Contributor to the craftland wiki http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki
Craftland coder.
3500+ Hours played
2500+ Hours as a Craftland admin.

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 6 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Android apps are also made in Java so what's the difference?
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

Faker
Premium 5
Accountname: ZChaoticLight
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 802 hours
Blocks Mined: 209,598
Achievements: 131

Post by Faker » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:43 am

Jaylee wrote:One day down the road when this server gets really big 400 ppl active at one time never know Nide could start hiring people to have a team of coders for this server and probably invest a lot of money to take it to the next step. Anything could happen :D
I really hope this server doesnt get too big, have you seen survival servers with hundreds of people online.
Meow

nidefawl
Premium 6
Last login: 6 months ago
Played: 2,264 hours
Blocks Mined: 98,426
Achievements: 102

Post by nidefawl » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:36 am

Jaylee wrote:One day down the road when this server gets really big 400 ppl active at one time never know Nide could start hiring people to have a team of coders for this server and probably invest a lot of money to take it to the next step. Anything could happen :D
We all know this will never happen
ImageImageImage

nidefawl
Premium 6
Last login: 6 months ago
Played: 2,264 hours
Blocks Mined: 98,426
Achievements: 102

Post by nidefawl » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:37 am

Obama wrote:
I really hope this server doesnt get too big, have you seen survival servers with hundreds of people online.
I want it to be big. Otherwise its dead (to me). 20 Players online at a time? Wtf have I been doing all the years
ImageImageImage

Soulmusician
Premium 6
Played: 1,341 hours
Blocks Mined: 674,851
Achievements: 111

Post by Soulmusician » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:55 pm

nidefawl wrote:
Obama wrote:
I want it to be big. Otherwise its dead (to me). 20 Players online at a time? Wtf have I been doing all the years
Start open discussions how to do so and interact with lots and lots of people in and out of craftland. Plus find people willing to do so, cause of otherwise the burrial is on the horizon and thats cause of it sucks you dry. I still want it big but I feel really dark, means neither intrinsic nor extrinsic motivated.
Really think about making the modpack more exclusive and only work towards a thing with a letsplayer. I know we had that argument before. I dont wanna see you any longer struggling its time for a risc. If your playerbase or staff does not support you decent then make deals with whoever is willing to give you what you need. They never gonna beat you. Dont hesitate to make hard decisions, I would give up everything if only it would help somehow, every all items, regions,, my playtime, my rank, world, perms and start completley new. Oh and economy is no valuable game concept at all, if i may say so, it does not hold the people you need to get what you need. Minecraft was all about expressing yourself, that honestly is for example what we all did, like you.
You expressed yourself in a way of coding the most impressive game i ever played on since I started gaming in 1988. Other players expressed themself by being, heros, builders, farmers, shephards, etc.
You need to find out what they all got together.

I tell you they need something that serves a higher purpose and you are the general if you want to or not.

Let me know what you think even if you are mad and I know you are mad cause of I am too.