Player Help/Job/Mentor List System

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Player Help/Job/Mentor List System

Post by YT_Rivenful » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:40 am

---------------------------------------------What is Player Help/Job/Mentor List System--------------------------------------------------------

- A in game GUI can be opened up by typing /Help and You can either post on the Help Section, Job section Or a Mentor List section.

---------------------------------------------Job Section---------------------------------------------------------------------------

- In the Help/Job/Mentor List GUI The Job section of the GUI People can post a job in it of someone paying for a job to be done (EX: Mine all my holystone for me and you will get 20k cash, The player clicks Accept. When the player is done of the job then he contacts the other player for the cash.)

-------------------------------------------Help Section-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- In the Help/Job/Mentor List GUI The Help section of the GUI People can post Help in it of Them asking How to do something Instead of asking help in global. When you answers their post they thumbs it up to lock the post and show the person who replied help. (Ex: Title of post: "HELP! How do i wave I see everyone waving to me!" Then Player writes in the comments of the post "you just wave by doing /wave" and they thumbs it up if it helped)

----------------------------------------Mentor List Section----------------------------------------------------------------------

-In the Help/Job/Mentor List GUI The Mentor List section Online Players Who are Addicts/No-Lifers Can post I'm a Mentor! When a Apprentice come along the list and sees you posted thats you available to mentor someone they can click ACCEPT and then they are added as your student. (Ex: 1. New player Types /Help.
2. Comes across a post saying hes up to Mentor a new Student.
3. New player clicks ACCEPT.
4. Now New player becomes the student.)

- Posts Gets down graded per new post (EX: 1. In the morning I just posted I am a mentor and I am willing to help! (In the mentor task
Section) 2. In the after Noon Now my post is 20 posts below the List! I better post again to show im up to help again.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.