Clue scrolls.

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Clue scrolls.

Post by YT_Rivenful » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:33 pm

-------------------------------------------------------What is a Clue scroll----------------------------------------------------------

A Clue scroll is a random reward from killing monsters or playing minigames. You can only have one Clue scroll at a time. What Clue Scrolls does is it puts you on a Treasure hunt into finding some good rewards.

Here is a link to a detailed guide from the game RuneScape, Lots of changes could be made to make it possible and fun on Craft Land Like its own Clue Scroll system and puzzles. http://www.zybez.net/guides/57/clue_scrolls/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

Mogubea
Premium 4
Accountname: DiamGamingWTF
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 3,223 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,810,673
Achievements: 272

Re: Clue scrolls.

Post by Mogubea » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:24 pm

If this were to be added, make the loot worth while. Or add new items that you can only obtain via this method to make it more worth searching for. +1
Ex-Owner of Craftland :thumbsup:

Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Post by Arbr » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Im having a hard time picturing a clue scroll system on craftland. Could you elaborate with some example clues it could have.

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Post by YT_Rivenful » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:00 pm

Arbr wrote:Im having a hard time picturing a clue scroll system on craftland. Could you elaborate with some example clues it could have.
- A slider puzzle for the next clue challenge or Prize.
- A clue that sends you to specific coordinates and when ur standing on the correct place you click on the clue scroll and it gives you the next challenge or the prize.
- A map of spawn or admin made structures for the clue scroll hunt gives another clue challange or the prize
- Tells you to go to spawn and /wave or /love with certain items on and will spawn a monster that will attack you [Ex: lvl 4 zombie] and drop a clue to the next area or give prize.

Note: Every 4-8 challenges you complete during the same clue scroll adventure gives you the prize.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.