Pendants and rings: Bring them back to life?

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
Robman533
Premium 6
Location: Universe, Superclusters, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Solar System, Planet Earth, Europe, Belgium
Accountname: robsherwood
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,663 hours
Blocks Mined: 453,859
Achievements: 156

Pendants and rings: Bring them back to life?

Post by Robman533 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:02 pm

Hello,

Nowadays, pendants are rings are only used by the newbies... We, the older craftland generation, have totally no use to those items that break real quick. They should be brought back to life! Below are a few suggestions for new rings and/or pendants.

Lucky Necklace - A pendant with a durability of 5 that gives you 5 to 10% more chance on rare items from any way of getting items: buying hats (increases the chance to get one with effect), killing bosses, killing mobs, etc. A durability goes down every time it successfully gives you a rare item. The necklace's lowest buff is 5% more chance and the highest being 10%, which would be rare. These are a new drop from all bosses, being uncommon (not rare, nor common).

Experienced Ring - A ring with a durability of 64 that doubles all XP drops. Does not affect XP earned by enderdragons. A durability goes down every time you pick up 500 experience. A unique drop from the iron golem boss.

Amulet of Agility - A very rare drop from the ocelot boss, referring to the agility of that of a cat-like animal (tigers, ocelots, cats, ...). This has no durability, thus can be used forever unless if lost. It buffs the wearer with jump boost II and speed I.

Onion Ring - A rare item only obtainable by farming any plants. Has no durability as well. When worn, feeds the wearer with 2 full hunger rates every 2 minutes (only if the hunger rate is not full).

Coin Amulet - No durability. Rare drop from villagers or iron golems. When worn, increases the amount of coins earned from monsterhunt/killing a boss/killing high level greycliff mobs by 15%.

Porkkana:
Ring of Life (or, not to copy from Runescape: Ring of Resurrection) - Sends you to spawn when you're down at 2 hearts. Single use, obtainable from killing zombies or skeletons (refers to those mobs being 'brought back to life'), uncommon drop.

Adam:
Boss Accelerator (ring) (name invented by me) - Makes the boss spawn faster, only in use when at /arena. No durability, uncommon drop from all bosses.
Ring of Vision (name invented by me) - No durability. Allows you to see invisible creatures and players (in a ghost-like form to clarify they are normally invisible).

Feel free to post more ideas on this topic, I personally like the idea to add more rings/amulets with new uses that even the older players would use, because honestly, most people's ring/amulet slots in their equipment slots is empty nowadays.

~ Rob.
Last edited by Robman533 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Adam
Premium 6
Accountname: the_lumberlord
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 2,067 hours
Blocks Mined: 746,235
Achievements: 163

Re: Pendants and rings: Bring them back to life?

Post by Adam » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:11 pm

Very nice ideas. Perhaps there can also be a ring that makes the boss spawn faster, and a ring that allows you to see invisible players.
Support and contribute to the Craftland wiki here: http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki/How_To_Join

Porkkana
Premium 5
Accountname: Porkkana1337
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 1,393 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,132,663
Achievements: 184

Post by Porkkana » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:55 pm

Ring of life - Uses /spawn when at 2 hearts

Pandy
Premium 5
Accountname: andyung12345
Played: 1,205 hours
Blocks Mined: 920,441
Achievements: 163

Post by Pandy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:06 pm

This might take long to get put in to craftland but I totally think it should be in the game.

Robman533
Premium 6
Location: Universe, Superclusters, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Solar System, Planet Earth, Europe, Belgium
Accountname: robsherwood
Played: 1,663 hours
Blocks Mined: 453,859
Achievements: 156

Post by Robman533 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:25 pm

I will add others ideas to the OP as well as add some more description on how to obtain it and so on I invented myself. I also added names for the ideas of Adam.

Mogubea
Premium 4
Accountname: DiamGamingWTF
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 3,223 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,810,673
Achievements: 272

Post by Mogubea » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:10 pm

I love these ideas.

But the coin amulet. I would suggest not having that only drop from villagers and golems. Not everyone has a golem and villager spawner (Or alot of resources to create a golem/villager). Possibly make it a rare drop from a boss in the arena or a level 10-15 mob.
Ex-Owner of Craftland :thumbsup:

Woot
Premium 5
Accountname: woot000
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 2,256 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,444,426
Achievements: 202

Post by Woot » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:06 am

Double Jump Ring - Has 100 durability. When worn, can jump again in the air. With gravitite, it will still have its high jump. When wearing 2 Double Jump Rings, you will get a second jump in the air.

Rare chance from /arena boss mobs

Soulmusician
Premium 6
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 1,341 hours
Blocks Mined: 674,851
Achievements: 111

Post by Soulmusician » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:19 pm

Ring of creeperdefense, scares creeper away for one day, its crafted out of dynamite which makes you to a bigger threat then the creeper itself. The creeper will ignore you cause of the madness of an giant boom.

Ring of resurection or necromancy allows to resurrect 2 mobs as skeletons which defend you like dogs for like 5 times.

Ring of the Phantom makes the player appear 2,3,4,5 times plus as player but only one is real. If the player or all phantoms get killed the ring is done.

Ring of company if worn with an apprentice in a party doubles the experience from mobs. Works aslong as the apprentice is your party member, ring disappears after apprentice or you leave the party.

Pendant of friendship gives you a pet friend, when you are staying friends for longer then ten hours with a apprentice and he reaches VIP status. After the apprentice reached ViP you get your pet like babymushroom etc. random out of a pool. If you stay friends until the player reaches Special Unit you will get a defender pet like a ghast, blaze, irongolem, zephyre, whyrlee, etc.
After that the ring breaks. This ring cannot be crafted it is in the starterkit of an apprentice with a description for those and has to be a gift to a player wit a higher rank who wants to take on this quest and get the benefits.

Miners Pendant gives you permanent light is crafted from glowstone and works when worn for 25 minutes.

Ring of the pirate gives you the hometeleport when you reach 1 heart and works two times is made out of jewelery and bones.

Pendant of the Farmer increases cropps growing and cows, sheeps, pigs and chickens growthrate.
works for one hour and is crafted out of double plants.

Spongering can emite water into the nether.

Pendant of the trees replants every tree you cut down immediateley, ring is crafted out of all logs of all trees and works for 200 times.

Novicering, gives you magical arrows in the either the school of aether or nethermagic.
Pendant of the Mage gives you fire or iceball.
Pendant of the Sorcerer gives you lightning.

Staff of the spider gives you a codwebattack.
Ring of fire makes you summon fire in a radius of 3 blocks.

Pendant of thr summoner allows you to summon silverfish for 5 times .