Suggestions for Premium 6!

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
camyoshi
Premium 6
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,828 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,764,100
Achievements: 203

Re: Suggestions for Premium 6!

Post by camyoshi » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:29 am

I would really like to see more premium 6 features get added too!

I was thinking more kits (some might seem weird) like:

/kit flypotion:

Gives 1 fly potion for 3 minutes every week.

/kit spawneggs:

Gives 1 random mob inside of a spawn egg every 2 days.

/kit ores:

Gives multiple ores (or maybe gems/ingots) every day.

Maybe even removing the warp/teleport cool down completely? And maybe even reducing the hammer of notch/cloud staff cooldown too?

How about the ability to combine OP books in an anvil? and maybe repair spectral gear? (This maybe could be useful for premium 7 if it got added)

I also believe someone recently made a suggestion for having a 3x3 crafting grid in your inventory. I would like that too! And maybe it could require that you get premium 4 or 5, instead of 6.

I also came up with another idea similar to the 3x3 grid. That being that maybe there could be a 3rd slot where you could put an item/hat in.

Once again, I really like the idea of adding new premium 6 features!

~camyoshi

USER_AVATAR
tomothe
Last login: 9 years ago
Played: 5 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,970
Achievements: 8

Post by tomothe » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:26 am

Pay*

Mizsi
Premium 6
Last login: 14 days ago
Played: 4,739 hours
Blocks Mined: 5,402,994
Achievements: 206

Post by Mizsi » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:08 pm

I honestly feel you should be capable of controlling the weather in your region such as making it sunny all the time or rain/snow as a donation feature perhaps?

Lux
Premium 6
Accountname: ModOfLife
Last login: 1 month ago
Played: 3,034 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,100,883
Achievements: 188

Post by Lux » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:59 am

p2w much, and not a lot of people likes p2w games/servers. pls no.
Colored names are more than enough. If a feature has to be added, make it the possibility to create custom colored names, but that may of course get uncontrollable very quickly.
http://i.giphy.com/1VKi2xud4qsrS.gif
http://www.strawpoll.me/80648

USER_AVATAR
Nox
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: darkwayers
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 6,022 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,661,709
Achievements: 267

Post by Nox » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:58 pm

Batman wrote:p2w much, and not a lot of people likes p2w games/servers. pls no.
Colored names are more than enough. If a feature has to be added, make it the possibility to create custom colored names, but that may of course get uncontrollable very quickly.
If the color to a name can be only instead of rainbows etc it shouldn't be to messy, however a mod should be able to do so since admins aren't as much online.
First player to receive helper status while still being banned (and demoted shortly after)
First player with a Monsterhunt highscore above 100.000.

USER_AVATAR
Bergman777
Premium 5
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,390 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,308,603
Achievements: 200

Post by Bergman777 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:29 am

Being able to have higher quality on your custom paintings? just like you can on your skin?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

USER_AVATAR
Tweety
Premium 6
Accountname: YellowBird
Played: 603 hours
Blocks Mined: 559,240
Achievements: 107

Post by Tweety » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:53 am

Prem 4 = protection buff for all teammembers in a party if they are at least premium 2 or Special Unit

Prem 5 = haste buff for all teammembers in the miningworld not cumulaitve with higher then level 5 efficency enchants or haste potions (if the other players are at least Premium 3 or Addict).

Prem 6 = fortune buff for all teammembers in a party if they are at least premium 4 or nolifers

Could balance the fairness on the server by giving new players a way to win goldrush for example.

nickmcski
Site Admin
Premium 6
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 4,296 hours
Blocks Mined: 576,291
Achievements: 170

Post by nickmcski » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:25 pm

YellowBird wrote:Prem 4 = protection buff for all teammembers in a party if they are at least premium 2 or Special Unit

Prem 5 = haste buff for all teammembers in the miningworld not cumulaitve with higher then level 5 efficency enchants or haste potions (if the other players are at least Premium 3 or Addict).

Prem 6 = fortune buff for all teammembers in a party if they are at least premium 4 or nolifers

Could balance the fairness on the server by giving new players a way to win goldrush for example.
We don't want the ideas to be pay to win soul.
Contributor to the craftland wiki http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki
Craftland coder.
3500+ Hours played
2500+ Hours as a Craftland admin.

Soulmusician
Premium 6
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 1,341 hours
Blocks Mined: 674,851
Achievements: 111

Post by Soulmusician » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:27 pm

nickmcski wrote:
YellowBird wrote:Prem 4 = protection buff for all teammembers in a party if they are at least premium 2 or Special Unit

We don't want the ideas to be pay to win soul.
True, what about the stuff I wrote in the donater stuff thread about the workbench in the inventory, that is more a feature of service and it can be used by nonpremium aswell.
Soulmusician wrote:I know it´s a part in many other mods, I have seen it lately in the blast off modpack with the adventurer backpack. The left lower corner can be used as a workbench and the result for us could be in the first slot of the hotbar if it is empty. But this feature would need magic i suggest cause of we are all for magic on craftland. Means you would have to fuel the ability somehow. I suggest the players who want to use that got to spend experience for crafting like with baiscally a magic spell.

The craftinggrind in the inventory in the left corner could be blue to show that it is the magic workbench spell inputgrid and the first slot of the hotbar could have a golden color to show that it´s the magic worbenchs spell outputbox. Every crafting process costs one level of xp for non premium players regardless how many levels they got. That´s the esiest way to do it I guess and it would make this feature for non premium althoug interesting. For premium 4 and above I would no longer charge experience to craft cause of they already donated to the altar of magic (the server) and got the good will of the hig council of wizards (the coders) for using low level magics without having to adress mental resource.

If it´s easier to code a item like a ring or pendant with several charges could be needed to use that kind of magic instead of using experience. Like a astral worbench pendant where you can use the spell for lets say 15 times before the pendant ist done. You might have to craft that pendant with some gold and a plasma aerocloud.

Now anyone go ahead and adress this to one of the coders, my hint would be to ask marc cause of he is very quick and firm in adding such features and nick, piggy and nide are very busy as it looks to me.

Give me your opinion on this please I am interested.

USER_AVATAR
Kian
Premium 4
Accountname: leo85s2
Played: 796 hours
Blocks Mined: 300,960
Achievements: 99

Premium 6 Suggestion

Post by Kian » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:32 am

How about Premium 6 players get the ability to set the colour of their /glow?