Scrambled Eggs

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
Vended
Premium 5
Last login: 9 years ago
Played: 112 hours
Blocks Mined: 30,929
Achievements: 44

Scrambled Eggs

Post by Vended » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:08 pm

Okay, so obviously with the massive amounts of moa eggs that drop. This could be possible. Make it so you have to freeze the eggs then put them in a furnace and out comes an omelet! I'm willing to code this if needed it wouldn't be massively hard but I really think this would be an AWESOME thing for the next update.

Reason for freezing: Kills the baby Moa inside.

Adam
Premium 6
Accountname: the_lumberlord
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 2,067 hours
Blocks Mined: 746,235
Achievements: 163

Re: Scrambled Eggs

Post by Adam » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:00 pm

Willing to code? You know Java programming? That's a useful skill. Anyways, This is a good idea, but perhaps you don't freeze it, you simply cook it in a furnace? I think killing a baby Moa by slowly freezing it to death is a little gruesome, considering Craftland is a place for all ages.
Support and contribute to the Craftland wiki here: http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki/How_To_Join

DakotaSpine
Premium 1
Accountname: darkspine509
Last login: 3 months ago
Played: 631 hours
Blocks Mined: 155,447
Achievements: 104

Post by DakotaSpine » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:00 am

Adam wrote:Willing to code? You know Java programming? That's a useful skill. Anyways, This is a good idea, but perhaps you don't freeze it, you simply cook it in a furnace? I think killing a baby Moa by slowly freezing it to death is a little gruesome, considering Craftland is a place for all ages.
Killing Baby Moa inside? Jeez! Why not normal eggs instead? They don't always have chickens in them... dear god, kill baby moa inside with freezing, I think I died a little bit inside.
Rawr

Vended
Premium 5
Last login: 9 years ago
Played: 112 hours
Blocks Mined: 30,929
Achievements: 44

Post by Vended » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:58 am

DakotaSpine wrote:
Adam wrote:Willing to code? You know Java programming? That's a useful skill. Anyways, This is a good idea, but perhaps you don't freeze it, you simply cook it in a furnace? I think killing a baby Moa by slowly freezing it to death is a little gruesome, considering Craftland is a place for all ages.
Killing Baby Moa inside? Jeez! Why not normal eggs instead? They don't always have chickens in them... dear god, kill baby moa inside with freezing, I think I died a little bit inside.
Well, I mean, don't know my original idea was you drop a moa egg into an "oven" *New item ofc* and then you could burn it or not burn it :3

DakotaSpine
Premium 1

Post by DakotaSpine » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:43 pm

Vendor wrote:
DakotaSpine wrote:
Well, I mean, don't know my original idea was you drop a moa egg into an "oven" *New item ofc* and then you could burn it or not burn it :3
So, still brutally murdering a baby moa inside. I don't know, still sounds pretty brutal :/
Rawr

Porkkana
Premium 5
Accountname: Porkkana1337
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 1,393 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,132,663
Achievements: 184

Post by Porkkana » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:00 pm

We got a vegan over here.

DakotaSpine
Premium 1

Post by DakotaSpine » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Porkkana wrote:We got a vegan over here.
Not really, just the way it was put sounded brutal XD
Rawr

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:02 pm

Guys, you're taking this way to far. OP didn't mention brutal murder of moas. You brought that in here with your own sick minds. OP isn't the monster here.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Toguno
Premium 6
Accountname: toguno
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,412 hours
Blocks Mined: 421,492
Achievements: 133

Post by Toguno » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Cooking baby moas: Brutal and just why? Are you not content with eating cooked chicken, pork, steak, carrots, potatoes, bread, apples, etc/I don't remember XD. Do we really need to cook baby moas? If anything add a special recipe to make chicken legs, and possibly add turkey as a holiday food. Also, why not add chinese/Asian foods and/or animals? Seems like there could be a better solution then to throw baby moas in ovens. Just a thought.

DakotaSpine
Premium 1

Post by DakotaSpine » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:35 pm

Chance wrote:Guys, you're taking this way to far. OP didn't mention brutal murder of moas. You brought that in here with your own sick minds. OP isn't the monster here.
I guess you are right :/ Somebody mentioned it in the first place, and my mind found what was said sensible in means of what it was. Sorry I went off topic. Back on topic though, again, normal eggs would be fine for this I assume. I think it sounds brutal to us, given how we get them ridable. We incubate their eggs, and have them born as a baby, and in a way, raise them until they are fully grown. The way we raise them, we feel is is brutal to cook an egg with a potential baby of something we care about inside.
Rawr