[Official] Minigames Suggestions

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
iole99
Premium 1
Last login: 10 years ago
Played: 51 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,222
Achievements: 30

Re: [Official] Minigames Suggestions

Post by iole99 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:57 am

woot000 wrote:All of this is amazing, but all I want is people who will acually go to the games. Out of a 25-50 players tjat are online, only like 5 actually play the minigames.
I agree with woot. No one plays them
"Saying the truth is an action. Believing it is a choice" -Me 11/18/13
Subscribe to my inactive youtube channel @ www.youtube.com/theofficialiole99 (Why not?)

Adam
Premium 6
Accountname: the_lumberlord
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 2,067 hours
Blocks Mined: 746,235
Achievements: 163

Post by Adam » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:12 am

Say, what about a panel between "Connect To Craftland" and "Texture Packs" that is labeled minigames, which may just load a minigame menu with the games you can join? It would skyrocket the users that play the Minigames, as many new players do not know much about it, and it would make Craftland even more different than regular Minecraft.
Support and contribute to the Craftland wiki here: http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki/How_To_Join

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Post by YT_Rivenful » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:24 am

Lumberlord wrote:Say, what about a panel between "Connect To Craftland" and "Texture Packs" that is labeled minigames, which may just load a minigame menu with the games you can join? It would skyrocket the users that play the Minigames, as many new players do not know much about it, and it would make Craftland even more different than regular Minecraft.
+1 Yeah I agree this has to be applied!
My Minigame would be boat survival in this minigame the place is 200 x 200 area or even larger with 1 block high of water if your boat breaks you touches the water and die and you spawn randomly in any area on any boat and its a free for all that you can join any time you get 1 arrow(you got to shoot other boat), 1 bow, fishing rod, when you get a certain amount of kills in a row it can give the player a valkyre lance (1 hit boat breaks far reach) to break the other players boat with one durability so only one use for like 5 boat break streak and at 10 kills you can have like hammer of notch 3 durability for 3 uses (breaks boat in 1 hit infinite reach got to dodge it) have the boat spawns everywhere no time limit just a minigame that anyone can join at any time! When you starts off with a rod thats to pull people closer to bumb off of your boat to cause their boat 30% chance of breaking and the arrow can 1 shot the person if it hits their boat directly Tons of reworking can be done this is my idea hope it comes out will be the funniest minigame out there!
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

nickmcski
Site Admin
Premium 6
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 4,296 hours
Blocks Mined: 576,291
Achievements: 170

Post by nickmcski » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:12 pm

Lumberlord wrote:Say, what about a panel between "Connect To Craftland" and "Texture Packs" that is labeled minigames, which may just load a minigame menu with the games you can join? It would skyrocket the users that play the Minigames, as many new players do not know much about it, and it would make Craftland even more different than regular Minecraft.
Do you know about the /games command?
Contributor to the craftland wiki http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki
Craftland coder.
3500+ Hours played
2500+ Hours as a Craftland admin.

USER_AVATAR
Jakefsf123
Last login: 9 years ago
Played: 104 hours
Blocks Mined: 60,476
Achievements: 54

Post by Jakefsf123 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:49 pm

Relay races
I have a smal version that has no redstone in use

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:28 am

nickmcski wrote:
Not many players do, nick. Having a minigame button below 'Connect To Craftland' would inform people that there is minigame, and have an easier time finding them.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Adam
Premium 6
Accountname: the_lumberlord
Played: 2,067 hours
Blocks Mined: 746,235
Achievements: 163

Post by Adam » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:31 pm

nickmcski wrote:
Yes, and it would be a great idea for a button in the main Craftland menu to directly link to /games.
Support and contribute to the Craftland wiki here: http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki/How_To_Join

FallOutAdam
Premium 3
Accountname: Crasher37
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,214 hours
Blocks Mined: 354,498
Achievements: 158

Post by FallOutAdam » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:11 am

Na. When you log on, there is text informing you of different things. Just add a bold bright green piece of text saying TO ACCESS MINIGAMES, TYPE /GAMES OR DO /LOBBY or something along those lines.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

Papa_Mooshroom
Premium 6
Accountname: The_Mushroomcow
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 3,878 hours
Blocks Mined: 640,246
Achievements: 161

Post by Papa_Mooshroom » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Hide and Seek would be awesome
someone's going to see this eventually, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuSKERiejO0
#OneMooChance

MrCermit
Premium 4
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 868 hours
Blocks Mined: 645,635
Achievements: 129

Post by MrCermit » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:22 pm

I would like to have Hungergames (it's different from Survivalgames) where you can choose a class at the beginning and then you can breake and place blocks in a normal minecraft world (with ores and monsters). So you have to mine your stuff (iron armor und tools for example...). Of course the goal is to kill all players and survive. Oh and everyone will get a compass of course.

My second idea is an MOBA game like DotA. Maybe like this one http://barroncraft.com/