A real suggestion.

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
AshuraxNinja
Last login: 10 years ago
Played: 83 hours
Blocks Mined: 47,308
Achievements: 28

A real suggestion.

Post by AshuraxNinja » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:40 am

This will get a lot of people against me, but I really don't care. I suggest monitoring and reviewing the staff of this server, the quality isn't really good. So much is lacking with the staff, it's ridiculous. I've never seen staff so disrespectful that they blatantly ignore players in need for a stupid rp session in the main chat. When a player needs help, it's the staff's job to assist them, not mess around in an rp or something of low importance. A sever is mostly judged on the quality of the staff. Poor staff mean a poor server. If I'm banned for this, whatever. If I'm flamed, oh well. I'm telling what I've observed since being on here. A few staff are actually helpful and respectful, but not most of it. Servers are only as good as their staff. I just.. It's not even worth it.

~AshuraxNinja

Lisa
Banned
Premium 5
Accountname: xLiselle
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,244 hours
Blocks Mined: 7,922,202
Achievements: 247

Re: A real suggestion.

Post by Lisa » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:42 am

Im helpful always, sorry that I like to have fun once in awhile. We're not meant to run around with sticks up our butts and never have fun. We're human.

99.9999999999999% of the time, I respond when someone asks for help, I didn't see anyone asking for help. So my bad.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:42 am

1. I watched the whole chat. Not once did anyone ask for a staffs assistance.
2. Because we're staff, we're automatically not allowed to have fun?
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

USER_AVATAR
AshuraxNinja

Post by AshuraxNinja » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:46 am

I never said you can't have fun, it would be much simpler to actually have that in pm or group chat, not in the main chat, that spams the chat and prevents people from being able to read other things. Plus, I saw several people ask for assistance, but they were ignored because you were too busy with your rp to actually pay attention. You may have read most of it, but obviously not all. I didn't bother waste my time getting your attention about it since it would've been futile. Honestly, though, it's not a bother to me now, as I'm sure this will be ignored or pushed away like all the other times. Servers are all the same with it. Lets see if this one can last longer than the previous ones.

~AshuraxNinja

Jinx
Premium 5
Accountname: Vantacular1218
Played: 1,438 hours
Blocks Mined: 892,225
Achievements: 148

Post by Jinx » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:49 am

Chance wrote:1. I watched the whole chat. Not once did anyone ask for a staffs assistance.
Exactly. It makes me so irritated that people think that because we're staff we have to be uptight all the time and treat fun like a disease. Forgive for playing a video game and trying to have fun. Another thing, no one asked for help while this was happening, You said that we were "Corrupting global" It's fun. Unfortunately, people like to type things in the chat.. and if you have a problem with that, then go to a different channel or simply leave.
Wagablaga. Vantacular. Vanta. Vanse. Van. Depends on who's asking.

Lisa
Banned
Premium 5

Post by Lisa » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:50 am

Actually I have alerts that let me know when someone is saying my name. So I would know if someone was trying to get my attention. It was a spontaneous thing, had it been planned it would have been in another chat. I didnt think it would last that long. I honestly dont get the huge deal, there wasnt that much going on with what I would hardly call RP..

You seem to have been the only one that had a problem with it.

USER_AVATAR
AshuraxNinja

Post by AshuraxNinja » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:58 am

Vanse wrote:
Chance wrote:1. I watched the whole chat. Not once did anyone ask for a staffs assistance.
Exactly. It makes me so irritated that people think that because we're staff we have to be uptight all the time and treat fun like a disease. Forgive for playing a video game and trying to have fun. Another thing, no one asked for help while this was happening, You said that we were "Corrupting global" It's fun. Unfortunately, people like to type things in the chat.. and if you have a problem with that, then go to a different channel or simply leave.
I have no intention of arguing this. If you wish to say that no one asked for help.. That solidifies my stance. To add once again, I never stated staff can't have fun.
It's slightly annoying when people can't catch on after several times of saying it. You're right, though. I may as well just leave, as I have no reason to stay on a server with staff like this. It's pretty pointless, if I wanted poor quality of staff, I could easily go to any simple fast food place.
There isn't much of a difference, they put on an act for awhile, but in all actuality, aren't cut out for the job of serving the people, or in this case, the players. Given, staff should have some fun here and there, but if others complain about it, that should be taken to consideration. I wasn't the only one bothered by the chat being affected with that rp. A few others were complaining, too. However, I got rude and disrespectful comments back from those involved with the rp.
What was done for that? Oh, lets see... Nothing. Well, except the random assumption I hated everyone because they were having fun. That wasn't the case at all. I was going to ask for a simple region, but that wasn't addressed. Plus, I kindly asked you to move it to a pm or something other than global. That was ignored. Until near the end when people started telling me that if I had a problem, to fight them in the pvp arena.
Hm, that's polite, right? No. That's childish and pathetic. I was politely asking for it to be moved, which grew to irritation when I was ignored. I couldn't even get an area regioned so I could build without being griefed. It's bothersome that it even grew to this.
There isn't much to say anymore.

~AshuraxNinja

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:59 am

AshuraxNinja wrote:Servers are all the same with it. Lets see if this one can last longer than the previous ones.
This server is nothing like any other server ever created. It has the best modifications. It is different in every way.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

USER_AVATAR
AshuraxNinja

Post by AshuraxNinja » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:00 am

Chance wrote:
AshuraxNinja wrote:Servers are all the same with it. Lets see if this one can last longer than the previous ones.
This server is nothing like any other server ever created. It has the best modifications. It is different in every way.
I'm afraid the staff quality is no different than most.

~AshuraxNinja

Lisa
Banned
Premium 5

Post by Lisa » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:02 am

There was nothing polite about how you "asked" when you didn't ask you made rude comments about it instead.

This staff group is horrible? You are aware the previous group was a bunch of people who were rarely online, hence the reason they're no longer here. We can go back to that I guess, good luck getting a region with no active staff around.