A real suggestion.

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
AshuraxNinja
Last login: 10 years ago
Played: 83 hours
Blocks Mined: 47,308
Achievements: 28

Re: A real suggestion.

Post by AshuraxNinja » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:08 am

Lisa wrote:There was nothing polite about how you "asked" when you didn't ask you made rude comments about it instead.

This staff group is horrible? You are aware the previous group was a bunch of people who were rarely online, hence the reason they're no longer here. We can go back to that I guess, good luck getting a region with no active staff around.
Good luck keeping this server alive like that. I did politely ask, which shows how little you actually paid attention to the chat. I admire those who defend themselves without honesty, but with pride in a meaningless way.
Self-pride is no pride. On the contrary, being active staff doesn't make you good staff, if you cannot do your job correctly, then you do not possess the necessary skills to do your job. Activeness means nothing without the skills to follow up.
If you never saw me politely ask you to move the chat, then you obviously never saw others asking for aid. Just because you have a notification of those saying your name, doesn't automatically mean everyone will say your name for staff help.
Also, I never made rude comments, I simply stated that it was getting annoying when I was trying to ask for help from someone else and miss their chat due to the rp that was going on. You say it was hardly an rp? You spent quite a bit of time on it and sent quite a few messages. And I wasn't the only one bothered by it, others were, too. I can see you have such a firm hold on this server and with the players. You never miss a thing with them, right? Ha.

~AshuraxNinja

Lisa
Banned
Premium 5
Accountname: xLiselle
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,244 hours
Blocks Mined: 7,922,202
Achievements: 247

Post by Lisa » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:14 am

Dont tell me how I do and don't do what Im supposed to. If you paid close enough attention, you would notice Im one of few staff members who do actually do what they're supposed to so before you attack me for having FIFTEEN minutes of fun, go attack the ones who log on and stay afk the entire time.

As I said 99.99999999% of the time, I sit here, stare at global and respond to questions. So Ill just do that until my brain rots from zero fun and I get bored and go inactive like the rest of the staff..

Dont you dare judge what I have and haven't done by the 15 minutes I took for myself.

"this is getting really annoying"- isn't asking politely.

USER_AVATAR
AshuraxNinja

Post by AshuraxNinja » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:22 am

Clever, Lisa, very clever. Like I stated previously, for the fourth time, maybe. I never stated one time that staff shouldn't have fun. I politely asked this, "Can you please take that to a pm or something?" And after awhile of no response, I got a bit irritated. I asked again, somewhat same wording. After a few more moments of being ignored, I said it was getting annoying.
You know, if you actually read anything posted instead of skimming through it, you would know more. Unfortunately, you only read what you choose to read, then ignore everything else.
That's not a good thing to do. I'm said what I did for a good reason. Clearly it's true, but you refuse to admit to it, as most do. No one likes to admit to their faults, which is understandable, but dragging it out this far without a notion of admitting..? Wow, I haven't been involved with this in several months. It's weird, though, that you insist on adding some detail, not all.
You revolve around staff having fun and if they don't have fun, the go inactive and such. Find an appropriate time to have fun, but not in a way that it affects other players negatively.
Also, when confronting players who are complaining and such, anger is no such way to address them, you need to be respectful, even if you're frustrated. Despite the events previous and current, I'm still able to reply calmly and keep myself from blowing up. Can you say the same? I'm sure something is being said about me, but that's on whoever is saying it. I'll just assess this situation a bit longer.

~AshuraxNinja

USER_AVATAR
AshuraxNinja

Post by AshuraxNinja » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:25 am

I intend to get some rest, though. So I'll see what's on here in the morning. As for all of you, I hope you have a lovely rest of the day/evening. I apologize for any negative feelings, even though I shouldn't.
I don't care how this ends, so long as it' taken care of professionally.
Goodnight.

~AshuraxNinja

Lisa
Banned
Premium 5
Accountname: xLiselle
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,244 hours
Blocks Mined: 7,922,202
Achievements: 247

Post by Lisa » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:27 am

Clever Ashura, very clever. As I have stated for the 4th time, you never asked politely. I re-read the chat just now, and no you did not.

When's an appropriate time then? Because when theres 7 players online seems more appropriate than the middle of the day when there's 30 players on.

Also I'd love to know who else was angry with it besides you. Since like I said there were 7 players on and 4 of them were playing along with us.

I am respectful, Just because I didn't notice that anyone asked for help doesn't make me less of that. Players thinking that we're supposed to stare at the screen the whole time we're logged in and not do anything but are just ridiculous.

nidefawl
Premium 6
Last login: 6 months ago
Played: 2,264 hours
Blocks Mined: 98,426
Achievements: 102

Post by nidefawl » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:55 am

They do a good job.
ImageImageImage