Aether Boss Revamps

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
Faker
Premium 5
Accountname: ZChaoticLight
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 802 hours
Blocks Mined: 209,598
Achievements: 131

Re: Aether Boss Revamps

Post by Faker » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:03 am

DakotaSpine wrote:
Joyman533 wrote:
DakotaSpine wrote:Since the people of Craftland are said to be OP, why not vamp up our bosses? Give them a chance to be wearing armour. The Slider can have a giant metal coat of any kind, only leaving the spiral up top, and the eyes visible. The Valkyrie Queen can wear normal armour, with holes for her wings, And the Sun Spirit can be wearing giant armour of any type (Don't ask me how it doesn't melt), and will have to be hit with more ice orbs, and the fire minions can be armoured to. And on that, why not have valkyries have a chance of wearing some valkyrie armour? Just make it not drop so people can't farm the valkyrie armour.
Maybe something else to, I had a thought that the Sun Spirit can have a chance of shooting out an ice ball that has red in it, and when he is hit by it, it heals him. The Slider can spawn little sliders and sentries, and the valkyrie queen can throw out lightning knives. As well as Zephyers.
Just a thought to give the players of Craftland a little more challenge if they want it :D
Ew. +0 from me :cussing:
D:
Joy, dungeons are easy. Make 'em harder, make 'em better.
Meow

Jinx
Premium 5
Accountname: Vantacular1218
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 1,438 hours
Blocks Mined: 892,225
Achievements: 148

Post by Jinx » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:30 am

+1 Sounds really cool, and I'm tired of the same fight over and over. I went on a bronze streak and beat bronze dungeons in under 30 seconds with a strength potion. Valkyries can't touch me, and sun spirits are just too easy. This would bring goals and a lot of the old fun that I miss. Gathering with friends to beat a dungeon, bragging that you finally beat one. This sounds like tons of fun :D And also, I have some ideas with the Slider. Like you said, when you're addict it'll get harder. But I was thinking he has another "Stage"? Like he moves even faster then when his eye normally turns red, does even more damage, and lights you on fire if you're hit. This could also be the same be weaker for vip and special unit. Maybe the same kind've "Stages" with the valkyrie queen and Sun Spirit! That would make it more challenging but not change too much. The Sun Spirit would be harder to hit, and fire more lava orb thingies. He would also spawn minions randomly instead of just when he's hit. The Valkyrie Queen could maybe negate knockback or not teleport every time when hit so she could get in close and do damage to players who only use valkyrie tools to fight her. She could also do some move where she teleports behind you, or closer. Hope these ideas helped :cheesy:
Wagablaga. Vantacular. Vanta. Vanse. Van. Depends on who's asking.

DakotaSpine
Premium 1
Accountname: darkspine509
Last login: 3 months ago
Played: 631 hours
Blocks Mined: 155,447
Achievements: 104

Post by DakotaSpine » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:48 am

Vanse wrote:+1 Sounds really cool, and I'm tired of the same fight over and over. I went on a bronze streak and beat bronze dungeons in under 30 seconds with a strength potion. Valkyries can't touch me, and sun spirits are just too easy. This would bring goals and a lot of the old fun that I miss. Gathering with friends to beat a dungeon, bragging that you finally beat one. This sounds like tons of fun :D And also, I have some ideas with the Slider. Like you said, when you're addict it'll get harder. But I was thinking he has another "Stage"? Like he moves even faster then when his eye normally turns red, does even more damage, and lights you on fire if you're hit. This could also be the same be weaker for vip and special unit. Maybe the same kind've "Stages" with the valkyrie queen and Sun Spirit! That would make it more challenging but not change too much. The Sun Spirit would be harder to hit, and fire more lava orb thingies. He would also spawn minions randomly instead of just when he's hit. The Valkyrie Queen could maybe negate knockback or not teleport every time when hit so she could get in close and do damage to players who only use valkyrie tools to fight her. She could also do some move where she teleports behind you, or closer. Hope these ideas helped :cheesy:
They did! :cheesy: I like these alot, and I was thinking that with so much suggestions (carrying over to Chance's post, I think they should only sometimes have these abilities and sometimes have the others that aren't left out with their generation. Great ideas happening here! Great ideas!
Rawr

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Post by YT_Rivenful » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:04 pm

I agree with this idea well thought out :thumbsup:
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

Bob
Premium 5
Accountname: BobJr22
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 334 hours
Blocks Mined: 98,690
Achievements: 64

Post by Bob » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:44 am

jaylee8111 wrote:I agree with this idea well thought out :thumbsup:
Necro post much... 3 month old post.
Über charge

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:12 am

Giraffe wrote:
jaylee8111 wrote:I agree with this idea well thought out :thumbsup:
Necro post much... 3 month old post.
Necro or not, still a great idea.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Mooshroom
Premium 6
Accountname: The_Mushroomcow
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 3,878 hours
Blocks Mined: 640,246
Achievements: 161

Post by Mooshroom » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:16 am

I could texture the armor.
Actually, I could make it in techne, which would be awesome.
Trying to delay the inevitable fact that I still have to retexture the Aether bosses.
someone's going to see this eventually, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuSKERiejO0
#OneMooChance

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 7 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:42 pm

the frozen would be a better idea than this.
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

DakotaSpine
Premium 1
Accountname: darkspine509
Last login: 3 months ago
Played: 631 hours
Blocks Mined: 155,447
Achievements: 104

Post by DakotaSpine » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:27 pm

One of my posts has been on the front page all this time. I a surprised :D
Rawr

Soulmusician
Premium 6
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 1,341 hours
Blocks Mined: 674,851
Achievements: 111

Post by Soulmusician » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:54 pm

If you need more adventure and more to hack and slay then force some mods with more mobs and different new mobs.