Best thing i can think of that will make more people stay

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
Sck_Whatever
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 43 hours
Blocks Mined: 31,594
Achievements: 29

Best thing i can think of that will make more people stay

Post by Sck_Whatever » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:14 pm

recently i see the chat and activity and most of the time i dont see many people except the ones who have been playing for some time, i feel the main reason that people dont stay is because many of the mobs kill you way too quickly, and its a pain to get your items back after death. i feel lowering the difficulty of some of the mobs around newer players would help out a lot. im no expert in this but ive quit a few servers similar to this one because it was either too difficult or way too easy to get really started and get a decent collection of items or whatever.

pig001
Premium 6
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 3,387 hours
Blocks Mined: 520,475
Achievements: 185

Re: Best thing i can think of that will make more people stay

Post by pig001 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:32 pm

We always appreciate input coming from newer players on what they liked and didn't like. What World did you go to first out of interest? And if you've been to a few, which did you find the most difficult?

USER_AVATAR
fin344
Premium 2
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 1,793 hours
Blocks Mined: 398,909
Achievements: 138

Re: Best thing i can think of that will make more people stay

Post by fin344 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:35 pm

yeah no i think they just think theyre finished with the modpack because theres not really much content thats easy to farm, theres mostly content for players that are more advanced or have grinders like this infusion thingy where you need to grind days to get good heads and materials to actually craft the item you want, some things take time but this takes too much time imo, it just lacks of content thats really worthy and actually fun to farm. (and its not really hard imo but im not a new player anymore and lucky i started in aether which is the easiest dimension)